Friday, February 27, 2009

Inspiration Board - Sweet Sophisticate

I know I declared Wednesdays as my Inspiration day but this week I was in Washington DC for some exciting family business so I was unable to post.

I didn't want the week to go by without sharing this board. Have a great weekend!

Mood: elegant, sophisticated sweet
Color Palette: bluish greens, champagne & gold

Images: Top row from left: setting from theknot.com, farewell wands from brides.com, lazaro bridesmaid dress at jlmcouture.com
Middle row from left: chandelier from brides.com, gold place setting from theknot.com, cake from theknot.com
Bottom row from left: bridesmaid dresses by Kim Shokouhi Photography, lazaro bridesmaid dress from jlmcouture.com, mini cakes from theknot.com, gold shoes by Betsey Holley

4 comments:

Krista said...

Oh, that is stunning - yummy & sweet!

bridechic said...

Oh this sure puts me in a mood . . .the soft colors and textures have a relaxed and delicate look.

Kilee said...

such a great board! love it!

kilee
www.happyhourbride.com

Fé... said...

Wonderful inspiration board. Tosca and baby blue is such sweet colors for a wedding :)