Wednesday, February 18, 2009

NYC Bridal Meet and Greet Tonight!


Tonight I'm attending a bridal meet & greet thrown by our wonderful wedding planner, Lindsay Landman. Here are the details!

You're invited to celebrate your engagement and kick-off your planning with cocktails, hors d'oeuvres and cake. Bring your blogging buddies and the newsgroup newbies and talk wedding “shop” face-to-face. Meet wedding pros and enjoy great giveaways. Leave your wedding stress at the door and enjoy your engagement!

Wednesday, February 18th6 PM – 8PMBLVD199 Bowery at RivingtonTickets: $15 individual/$20 pairClick here to purchase tickets

2 comments:

Carol said...

Thanks for introducing me to your blog. I, too am obsessed with weddings.
I wish we had meet and greets here. I'm sure you had a great time and are going to share.
Happy planning!!!

Anonymous said...

So how was the event? we were in the city and would've loved to come. so much info on the site that I will have to read more frequently to keep up with the news. and you thought you wouldn't have time to blog....!
much love, Lissa