Saturday, May 2, 2009

Season's Cleanings


Happy Saturday everyone. It's a gloomy day in NY today and my girl is working all day so it seems like the perfect time to take on the much dreaded seasonal closet switchover. I don't know why I dread it so much. Maybe it's because I always feel guilty when I discover how many unworn clothes I have with tags still attached. Or maybe it's because I never feel like having to try on the enormous pile of clothes to see if they still fit or if they're still relevant. Or maybe it's because it always takes the ENTIRE day! Nevertheless, I always end up feeling good and almost giddy at the end of the process when I feast my eyes upon super neat, ever so organized, quite possibly even minimilistic looking closet. Me a minimilist? Could it ever be??? And every single time I always vow to myself that I'm going to keep it that way forever. Now let's see how long it lasts this time. Wish me luck!

Image: found
here

No comments: