Friday, June 12, 2009

Happy Friday!


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! We have a busy one on tap. Jen's hair trial is tomorrow and then we have a friends birthday party at a beer garden. Then on Sunday we have birthday party celebration on board a day cruise off of Long Island. It all should be fun. I'm just praying that the sun comes out after a week of dreary weather. We need to dry out!

Oh and we finally got some good news about our computer. It's back and all intact and we didn't loose any data! Now I can finally get back on track with regular posts and also catching up on my blog roll. It's been pretty impossible to stay on top of that with limited computer access and it's really been killing me. I've missed keeping up with everyone but I'm excited that I'll get to see you all soon.

Lastly, I'm so excited to tell you that I'll be featuring my first giveaway later in the week so be sure to check back. I'll see you next week!

Image: found here

No comments: