Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Under Pressure!

Sorry guys I don't have much today. I'm feeling a bit bogged down with the wedding to do list. It seems like for every item I cross off, 5 more things get added back! I really can't understand why everyone I talk to asks me if I'm all set for the wedding. I tell them no I have a ton to do and they're always surprised to hear that. Is it just me? How is it possible to be all set with a less than a month to go? Isn't that the time that everything has to be finalized???

We had our second dress fittings last night and they went much better than the first. I haven't mentioned this but we've both been second guessing our dresses. J thought her's showed too much boobage and I felt like I looked kinda square. Like my chest looked smaller than it really is and my waist looked bigger. J even started to call me Sponge Dawn Square Dress. lol. Thankfully these fittings went much better. J is much more covered up and I have a waist so we're happy :)

Hopefully I have some more time to fill you in on the happenings tomorrow.

Image: found here

2 comments:

honey my heart said...

i know how you're feeling. good luck tackling the to-do list!

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

I feel for you. :( Hang in there. Just think of J and you both in your awesome dress.:)