Saturday, October 17, 2009

Our Wedding - Attire


We both wore ivory gowns. Js was a gorgeous a-line Maggie Sottero gown with a corset closure. It was originally strapless but she had lace straps custom made which I thought made the gown even more beautiful. The bodice had an embellished lace sweetheart neckline with an asymmetrical wrap. And the side front had a draped Romance satin overlay which revealed an embellished lace underlay.

Mine was a strapless taffeta modified A-line James Clifford gown which had a hand-beaded lace bust line and a ruched bodice with asymmetrically dropped waistline with a chapel length train.

We picked them out together so they would compliment each other and be right for each of us individually.

J bought me this beautiful tennis bracelet for my birthday this year. I had wanted one for a while now and I mentioned last year when we first got engaged that was what I would want as a wedding present. But since we decided the wedding was our present to each other, she got it for my birthday. I was so surprised and thrilled!

And the shoes well I've gone on and on about these before so I'll spare you any more gushing :)

Oh and if you haven't done so already, be sure to check out the Wedding Paper Divas giveaway that closes tomorrow at 12pm EST. Have a wonderful Saturday!

All images: Daniel Krieger

4 comments:

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

I am in love with those Jimmy Choos.

honey my heart said...

pretty dresses and love the shoes!!

BEL said...

love the jimmy choos!!

little luxury list said...

Dawn, I'm just catching up with your recaps. Love the 2 dresses shot. The shoes worked out splendidly!