Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Our Wedding - Out Of Towner Bags

Here's the final result of our OOT gift bags. As I mentioned before, we really wanted to offer our guests a real taste of NYC. All the contents below were packaged in a white I Heart NY bag. Here's what we stuffed the bags with:

  • 2 bottles of our custom water bottles
  • Apple (Big Apple theme :))
  • NYC Taxi Treat Cookies
  • Black & White Cookie (another NYC classic)
  • NYC magnet
  • NYC postcard
  • Deck of NYC playing cards
  • Mini bottle of Bacardi Big Apple rum
  • Cracker Jacks, potato chips & pretzels
  • Granola bars
  • Swedish Fish, Peppermint Patties & Tootsie Pops
  • Mini Hersheys chocolate with our custom wrapper & Hershey kisses packaged in a mini aqua chinese takeout container with our monogram label
  • Bottle of Wholearth Body Wash (the Certified Organic brand I developed)
  • Tourist info
  • Personal note to thank out of towners for their time and effort in making it to our special day

It's amazing how much stuff we were able to cram in the bags. I'm really glad that we took the time and made the effort to put these together for our guests. They turned out to be a huge hit!

4 comments:

honey my heart said...

great assortment of treats!!

Cyn said...

I'd love to get a bag like this if I traveled out of town for a wedding. I really like the NYC theme too.

little luxury list said...

Amazing bag dear! Mine was so much simpler in comparison!

Btw, I left you an award of your choosing on my blog.

The Pocket Stylist said...

Love this idea!! I did a post about welcome bags of swag a few months ago. Check out my blog www.soireeeventdesign.com