Monday, November 23, 2009

Our Wedding - The Toasts

Hello lovelies! I hope you all had a wonderful weekend. I am quite sure I have since I'm in London Town. I guess I can't be totally sure since I'm writing this before I leave, but I'd say it's a pretty sure bet that things are going splendidly :)

Rather than go missing this entire week, I figured it would be a good opportunity to keep on rolling & finish up the recaps.

Today I'm going to share the speeches. We were lucky enough to have two of our wonderful sisters make two unbelievably touching toasts. I can't even begin to express how much it meant to us. They were both perfect mixing the right amount of funny with "bring me to tears" sentiment. It was seriously all I could do to not burst out into sobs the entire time. Thank goodness for the comic relief!

J's sister Jill kicked them off

Followed by my BFF/sister Lisa

I was hoping to share the video with you but I'm having technical difficulties. If I can in the future, I definitely will :)

Next up: The tossing of the bouquets & thank you toast.

All images: Daniel Krieger

2 comments:

anna and the ring said...

Oh I cannot wait to hear the words. P.S. Hope you are having a fabulous time in crazy weather London town! If you have any questions please do email me!!

honey my heart said...

sweet :) looking forward to the vids.