Friday, November 20, 2009

Someone's Excited!


Happy Friday everyone! I'm over the moon today because today's the big day that J & I head on over to Europe for Honeymoon Part Deux! I seriously cannot contain my excitement!!!

We'll be in London for three nights and then we're heading on over to Amsterdam for five nights. It should be an amazing trip. We have a few things planned but mostly we're just gonna kick back & leisurely explore both cities . Oh and thanks everyone for all the suggestions of what to do. All the info is really helpful :)

I didn't want to leave you all for so long so I scheduled postings for while I'm away so be sure to check in daily.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend! xoxo

Image: found here

10 comments:

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Bon voyage!!!

Britt said...

so jealous!! have an amazing time!

natwhat said...

Have fun my love! :) Cramekins will be taken care of! :) See you when you return! xoxoxo

A Los Angeles Love said...

Jealous and thrilled for you all at once. It's going to be an amazing second honeymoon and trip all around! Can't wait to hear about it!

Marie-Ève said...

Happy, happy trip and honeymoon!

honey my heart said...

have a safe trip and a wonderful time!!!

Krista said...

Have a great trip! :) Sigh, I wish I was coming.

Btw, have you been asked "the" question? You know, "So when are you starting a family?" I'm not asking, but I'm asking if anyone's asked you that question!

(This question, of course, assumes the couple wants kids. But most people assume that the couple wants kids, which isn't always right. And forgive my naivete, but is this a question asked of two lesbians? I don't even know. I figure that great-aunt who asks the straight couple would probably ask the lesbian couple, because, well, she's usually kookie like that.)

The Thirty-Something Bride said...

Oh! I am hoping you are having a wonderful time! I have never been to London, but Amsterdam is so lovely. I totally smuggled in Dutch cheese on my carry-on and had a wine and cheese party the next night I was home! Oh, whatever you do, have fun!

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh have the best time you guys, waiting to hear all about it.
xoxo

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Thanks everyone! I'm finally back but not totally here...the jet lag has gotten the best of me. I promise to post some pix soon once i #1) am able to stay up past 7pm and #2) figure out how to upload the pix from my new camera onto my computer :)

oh and Krista not too many ppl have asked that question but a few have. i think it sort of has to do with the fact that we've been together for so long. when they do ask they want to know all of the specifics...like who will carry it, will u adopt, etc. i guess the answer to the question is that we're still up in the air. i'm hoping to have a decision soon though :)