Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Who Me???


It's award time again! Yay! I LOVE awards! The lovely Westside Wedding gave me this blog award a while back but between travel & the holidays I haven't had a chance to pass it on. Thank you thank you thank you WW! You're the best! :)


So here are the rules...For the Over the Top Award you are supposed to answer the following questions with one word answers and then pass the award onto six fellow bloggers. Seems simple enough....

1. Where is your cell phone? desk
2. Your hair? down
3. Your mother? sad
4. Your father? travel
5. Your favorite food? tapas
6. Your dream last night? travel!
7. Your favorite drink? j&d
8. Your dream/goal? earlyretirement
9. What room are you in? office
10. Your hobby? blogging
11. Your fear? death
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? house
13. Where were you last night? home
14. Something you aren’t? bitchy
15. Muffins? yummm
16. Wish list item? Chanel
17. Where did you grow up? NY
18. Last thing you did? sang
19. What are you wearing? black
20. Your TV? old
21. Your pets? Cramekins (aquatic frog)
22. Your friends? amazing
23. Your life? great
24. Your mood? tired
25. Missing someone? Ant
26. Vehicle? Corolla
27. Something you’re not wearing? color
28. Your favorite store? Topshop
29. Your favorite color? burgundy
30. When was the last time you laughed? 9:30am
31. Last time you cried? Sunday
32. Your best friend? J
33. One place that I go over and over? fantasyland
34. One person who emails me regularly? J
35. Favorite place to eat? Gemma

I have to say that was a bit harder than I had anticipated! One word answers are impossible for a person like me. I prefer to be a bit more descriptive. I guess rules are rules though, so there you have it!

And now it's my turn to pass on the love. It's always so hard to choose who to give these to! I love you all but since I can only choose 6, I'm going to pass it onto a bunch of my new blogging buddies.

Marie-Eve
Giovanna @ Swoon
Miss T @ 99 + Forever (It's such an exciting time for her. She's getting married in 2 days!!!)
Crystal @ Plush Palate
Sogni e Sorrisi
Stacy Marie @ You Can't Take it With You

Image: found here

2 comments:

Connie @ Sogni e Sorrisi said...

Thank you!!! I will answer the questions as soon as I get a moment. I hope you are having a wonderful holiday!

Marie-Ève said...

Thank you! Will gladly accept this (I love these). And a very happy new year to you!