Sunday, January 17, 2010

I'll Follow You..Will You Follow Me?


Hope you're all enjoying the weekend. We have a gloomy day in NY today so I'm staying in on the couch and doing a little cyber cleanup. Most importantly, I woke up this morning and decided today was the day that I was finally going to get with it. I got ubertwitter so I will be able to tweet more regularly. I'm kinda excited about it. I found tweeting such a pain in the past but this should make things a lot easier. You can follow me @ http://twitter.com/altdawn.

Let me know if you have a twitter account and I'll be sure to follow :)

xoxo

Image: found here

5 comments:

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

i don't do twitter, but is I ever take the plunge Ill be there following for sure!!!
oh! the job is in online marketing in a leisure and tourism company (hotels) :) fingers crossed, a lot to learn but it's very exciting! xx

Marie-Ève said...

For sure I'll follow you...! :-)

honey my heart said...

yay i'm following you :)

little luxury list said...

Yay new Twitter friends!

Anonymous said...

Follow me! @buttersandroses