Monday, February 22, 2010

Matthew & Sienna


Seems like best friends Matthew Williamson & Sienna Miller had quite the eventful weekend. Both took part in the fashion festivities that is London Fashion Week yesterday.

Early in the day Sienna sat front row at Matthew's Fall 2010 show. And later that evening she, along with her sister Savannah presented the Fall 2010 showing of their Twenty8Twelve line.

Matthew's show was inspired by Spain and the culture of the matador. It seems as if he's designing for a more mature woman these days. There was a bunch of tweed which I was really surprised about. But he didn't abandon his younger clientele completely. There were a bunch of classic MW fiesta prints, sexy draped dresses and shine, shine, shine!

Here are some of my personal faves:



Sienna & Savannah's line, Twenty8Twelve, was inspired by 1980’s underground club culture. There was lots of velvet, lots of shine & some knits. Sienna could pull off any of the pieces. Me...not so much. Here are the few that I would go for.


Can't wait to see what's up next at LFW.

Images: via Style.com

7 comments:

debra@dustjacket said...

Love the soft folds and fabric in Matthews pieces, gorgeous!

Happy Monday,
xxx

VM Creation Atelier said...

I like you fashionista taste,dear Dawn!-)*

Nice photos,I look forward to another part of these fashion week!

Love and hugs,

***Violetta***

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I like how you said "the few I would go for" not loving the collection much much, but they do have some nice basics usually. Love love Williamson´s dresses

Simply Me said...

new follower!

Jess said...

I love the deep V bronze dress. I want it!

little luxury list said...

Ooh love the drapery on Matthew's dresses! Hmm, Sienna's collection is not my thing but there are some cute pieces.

honey my heart said...

matthew williamson. i love all of the one shouldered dresses :)