Friday, February 12, 2010

Runway Recap - Chaldo Ralph Rucci


Fur, fur and more fur! I cannot get over the gorgeous furs that have been trapesing down the runway so far this week. Ordinarily I don't pay much attention to fur because I don't wear it but these are too amazing to ignore. I'm really wanting faux versions ASAP but I know they will never look the same.

At the Chaldo Ralph "Yes I fired Kelly Cutrone" Rucci show, his collection was chock full of of fur and other fantastic pieces. And I'm happy to say, this season he took a turn for the hip. His work has always been beautiful. His craftmanship is remarkable but it wasn't really my style. But yesterday he showed younger, fresher pieces and I actually want to own some of these babies.


Images: via style.com

5 comments:

honey my heart said...

i totally thought of kell on earth when i read your title! the chado ralph rucci collection is lovely, particularly the deep v-neck dress (7th from the top).

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

I love fur... I'm so sorry to really admit it... I recently bought furry earmuffs and I Love them, yes yes earmuffs, I know... I never thought I would wear earmuffs! hahaha, have a great weekend, any V day plans?

VM Creation Atelier said...

What a gorgeous style,woow!!!
I love it very much!

Thank you for share,darlyng Dawn!-)*

With love and care,

***Violetta***

little luxury list said...

Gorgeous! I would totally wear that last piece lounging around the house. :)

Jess said...

Absolutely LOVE the dresses! I want every single one of them :)
Great pictures!

~Jess