Friday, April 23, 2010

Here At Last!


Well it's finally here and I couldn't be happier! The work day is ending and I'm ready to kick off the weekend! I got some good news regarding my friend. He is being released from the hospital now so I won't be spending my weekend in the hospital. I'll be visiting him of course but I think I'll also have some time to take some strolls, relax in a bath & I'll definitely get to catch up on some much needed sleep.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend! Oh and don't forget to enter the wholearth beauty & bath giveaway. The contest closes this Sunday, April 25, 2010 at 11:59 PM (EST). Good luck to all! xoxo

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4

7 comments:

honey my heart said...

hooray for the weekend and good new regarding your friend :)

Sniff said...

That's some good news about your friend. Enjoy your weekend!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

great news Dawn!! so glad to hear!
Enjoy xo

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh great news about your friend Dawn.

Have a beautiful weekend honey, so love these pictures, especially the first two.

hugs DJ

Lazaro Cooks said...

My best to your friend. Hoping for a speedy recovery. Have a happy & safe weekend. Cheers!

Splenderosa said...

Dawn, this is a fabulous image, that girl just rocks with her look. So so happy about your friend getting better. I definitely know how this feels. Take care of yourself and have fun.
I'm getting amped about the Derby which is a tradition in our family. Next Saturday. xx's

VM Creation Atelier said...

Oh,my dear Dawn,finally,I can imagine you feelings!-)*And what a beautiful news about you love,you friend,darling!
You placed here so nice photos,relax,wishing you lovely,lovely,lovely weekend,my dear Friend!-)))*

Much Love,
***Violetta***