Thursday, February 12, 2009

Happy Freedom to Marry Day!


Today is Freedom to Marry Day! Please help support marriage equality nationwide. People across the country are pledging to take part in 7 Conversations in 7 Days in honor of the 12th annual Freedom to Marry Week, February 8-14, 2009. Join in the pledge today! Click here to learn more about Freedom to Marry.

Also, I wanted to extend my thanks to Mackenzie over at Something Old, Something New for helping to raise awareness by showing her support for marriage equality. Please stop by and check out her beautiful blog.

1 comment:

Two Chicks Nest said...

Happy Freedom to Marry Week! Thanks for linking Something Old, Something New. I hadn't been to that site before. And thanks for posting on my blog and alerting me to your web presence. I will be reading along :)