Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Invitation Inspiration

So tonight we're headed to Bloomingdales to finally select our invitations. We've been searching for months but we've had a really hard time finding anything that we really like and that we both agree on.

Well time's almost up so this weekend we did a pretty extensive search and we finally found some ideas that we're liking.

We really like the pearling details on the side of this invitation and the foil accents. It's simple yet very elegant.

And I love the swarovski crystals on this invitation and I also love the silk folio it's incased in but Jen doesn't really love it and I know that will be too expensive so I'll get over it.

And we're in agreement about liking pocket folds like this one and the ones over at Jill Parkin Designs.


I have no idea what we're going to see tonight but I hope that we're able to find something that we're both happy with. This is one task that has been weighing on us for a while and I can't wait to finally check it off the list. Wish us luck!

Images: KK Bloom , Nickelsons Invitations and Renaissance Writings

3 comments:

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

The one with swarovski crystals is so pretty; but I'm sure it costs a pretty penny! I didn't realize Bloomie's does invites. Cool!

Carol said...

These invites are beautiful. I love flourishes and pretty fonts.

Mo said...

I'm biased because I love foil, I think it has just the right amount of sparkle and shine.
Good luck!