Thursday, May 21, 2009

Look Out! I'm Feeling Inspired...

I never really considered doing much DIYing for the wedding since my time is pretty limited but after a seemingly never-ending search for shoes, hair accessories & sash options, I've started to entertain the idea. Of course being housebound the past few days and with the upcoming vacation I feel like I have all the time in the world to take on projects. Let's see how long this lasts...

Check out some of the great ideas I've uncovered during some recent blog stalking. As I've mentioned before I'm absolutely in LOVE with the Louboutin Petal Sandals but the color isn't right. Erin over at Lucky Me posted this great idea for a DIY Louboutin!!!! I have to give this a shot!



And then I found this great idea for making satin ribbon flowers on Inspired Goodness. I've been stressing so much about finding the perfect flower accents...would they be the right color, fabrication, size, etc. If I take this project on myself I can guarantee that I'm getting what I want. I just hope I like the end results. I guess it can't hurt to give it a try. If I fail I can always try again, right?



I love this sash!

I just hope I still fell this inspired after vacation!

6 comments:

Krista said...

I say ... go for it. But that's just me. I'll go for a project then quit half way through, or hate what I end up with. But I rarely regret the project.

Bridechka said...

Definitely go for it, can't wait to see the results!

Gangsta Bride said...

wow! what a great idea. i am so gonna try this.

AmyJean {Relentless Bride®} said...

Girl those shoes are AMAZING! so SITC! :)
RelentlessBride

kadler said...

Let us know how it goes!!

little luxury list said...

Whoa! I just saw this post - how freaking awesome! I LOVE those Loubotins too but have given up on them. I would love to see you create your dream shoe. It will be so much fun!