Monday, June 8, 2009

Martini Mondays


I just found this over at Beauty News NYC and I am way tempted to brush off the gym today and head on over for a watermelon martini & pedi! What a great idea! The thought of it instantly puts me in the summer spirit.

Eve's new seasonal treatment, the Watermelon Pedicure, includes a soak in a scrumptious watermelon bath, a scrub with watermelon sugar (which smells like the epitome of summer), followed by a leg and foot massage with a luxurious watermelon lotion. You can choose from a selection of fruity colors for this pedicure or there’s the option to get some fun watermelon-inspired nail art. The pedicure is available any day of the week, but if you stop in for one on Mondays you get a complimentary refreshing Watermelon Martini!

Eve Spa
55 West 8th Street (East of 6th avenue)
212.807.8054

I totally love this idea and could use one right now but I think I'm gonna wait until next week since a) I just got a pedi Saturday night so my toes are still lookin shiny and b) I'm determinted to get to the gym tonight!

No comments: