Sunday, July 12, 2009

Bubble Mania


I have a new appreciation for bubbles. Can't get enough of them. I guess it all started back on our wedding day June 27th. Our JP had us blow bubbles at each other for a little photo op on the beach after we were married. Since then I've encountered children blowing bubbles on two separate occasions and both times I was in rather unpleasant/stressed out moods and they instantly cheered me up. I wish that we could have bubbles at the wedding but the ceremony is taking place indoors so I don't think that's a possibility. Guess I'll just have to go out and buy some to play with on summer fundays like today.

Hope you're all having a great weekend. Oh and I got the invite on Friday. Just LOVE it! Sneak peak is comin soon :)

Image: via Audrey Hepburn Complex

1 comment:

Krista said...

Oooh, bubbles are just so fun and airy! :)