Thursday, September 3, 2009

And They're Off!

I am so excited! Our planners just stopped by to pick up boxes and boxes of various wedding necessities for this weekend - OOT bags, bathroom baskets, flip flop basket, candy & candy bowls, pictures, votives, ring pillow, guest book, flower girl basket, etc. They're all out of here and I can finally breathe a little easier!

I can't believe the day is almost here. Only 3 more days to go and it looks like it's gonna be a gorgeous weekend. Keep your fingers crossed for me :)

Image: found here

6 comments:

honey my heart said...

so excited for you!

natwhat said...

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

those are all my crossed fingers!!!!!!!!!!

i can't wait!!!!! :) :) :) :)

hey, you guys should call me or email me soon about what time you want me there for pics in the "getting ready room" ;)

xoxo

Mo said...

They are crossed!! Have a fantabulous time!!!!

Anonymous said...

congratulations and good luck!

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

EEEEEEEEEK! So excited for you. I can't believe you have time to blog and post a comment on my blog. You're my hero!!! I hope you're feeling better too. Make sure you get your rest! So excited for you!!!!

Unknown said...

I hope you both have a gorgeous wedding day and a beautiful future together