Saturday, September 5, 2009

Wedding Weekend!

Well the time has finally come. We picked up our dresses yesterday and took care of all the last minute details. Last checks have been written, shoes are broken in (and will hopefully feel like slippers tomorrow), first dance has been practiced and thank yous & tips are stuffed in envelopes. Now we just have to pack to move on into the hotel today. I can't believe it's almost here.

My dress keeps staring at me from my bedroom door. I cannot wait to put it on and to marry the love of my life. I feel like a kid before Christmas!

To all my friends here in the states, I hope you all have a wonderful holiday weekend and to all of you other lovelies, please enjoy the weekend as well!

xoxo

Image: Meg Smith Photography

5 comments:

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Congratulations Dawn!!! Cannot it's finally here! Take in every moment!! See you when you're a married lady.

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Congrats! your blog is very sweet!

anna and the ring said...

Oh super congratulations to you both. I will be thinking of you! I hope you are having a simply wonderful time. xxx

LesbianBride said...

Congrats, enjoy and all that!

bridechic said...

Congrats!