Monday, November 16, 2009

Happy Monday!


Sorry this is so late today...Blogger was giving me issues earlier but it's finally working now. Hope you all had a great weekend. I had a fantastic one and I got to do a bunch of the wonderful things I was looking forward to doing.

Now my main focus is VACATION! I'm frantically trying to plan where to go and what to see. I can't believe I've waited so long to start to think about such things. What was I thinking??? I haven't been to London in 13 years so I'm sure a bunch of things have changed. And I have never been to Amsterdam before so I have no idea what to expect. All I know is that I'm totally excited and can't wait to get on that plane!

If any of you have ever been to either of those cities and have any suggestions you'd like to share I'd really appreciate it. Thanks!!!

Image: found here

4 comments:

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Amsterdam - Loved the Van Gogh museum. You have to do the Heineken tour...it's awesome. I enjoyed the Rijks museum as well. Must try Dutch savory and sweet pancakes. So good.

debra@dustjacket said...

Oh it's so exciting!

I just adore that picture, beautiful.
xxx

THE ALTERNATIVE WIFE said...

Thank you!!!

OMG savory & sweet pancakes sound amazing! I told J about them and we're just dying to try them :)

Rachel said...

I live in London, so can give you some tips if you like.