Friday, November 13, 2009

Weekend Wishes

Happy weekend everyone! I'm so happy it's finally Friday.

Here's what I have on tap & hope to accomplish this weekend:

Haircut @ Parlor

Seeing Sienna Miller front row center! Thanks honey!!!

Putting my lovely summer clothes away for the long winter :(

But the good news is that it's partially in preparation of our European trip exactly a week from today! :)

London

and Amsterdam here we come!!!

Oh and I'm hoping to squeeze in a few of these things...

It's been a long week...

I have a few recipes I'd like to try out

Snuggling with my honey

Ginger Fig Martinis preferably at The Rose Bar

And a nice long relaxing bath

What do you guys have on tap for the weekend?

Images: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10

7 comments:

Mouse said...

Cute! Sounds like fun!

honey my heart said...

hooray for the weekend :) hope yours is great! please post photos of your new cut.

Dustjacket Attic said...

Oh my gosh, I'll have your weekend babe. Sounds totally great....and the trip..awesome. Sooo lucky.
xxxx

NuFlaiir said...

European trip??? ENJOY IT !!!

The Professional Bridesmaid said...

Your weekend sounds divine, hope you got to do it all!! I'm so going to have a nice bath as well.

bridechic said...

Have a heavenly trip you lucky lady!

BEL said...

wow, can i have that weekend? have an amazing trip!!