Happy Friday everyone! I'm counting down the hours until the weekend starts. I can't believe I'm actually saying this but I'm looking forward to the big snow storm heading our way. My toes were in the sand less than a week ago and now I'm looking forward to running around in the snow? What's wrong with that picture??? :)
Anyway, hope you all have a wonderful weekend. Oh and I also almost forgot to mention that today is World Nutella Day! Yes, my favorite guilty indulgence has it's own holiday and I'm looking forward to celebrating it later on tonite someway, somehow. I'm browsing recipes as we speak but as of now I'm leaning towards giving these a shot. They sound easy enough and look delicious.
2 pkg. crescent rolls13 oz. container Nutella
- Spread out a crescent roll triangle
- Drop a spoonful of Nutella in the middle
- Add a slice of banana and wrap crescent roll up
- Place these on a baking sheet
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top and put them in the oven at 375 for about 15 minutes, or until golden.
Sending sweet wishes your way! xoxoImage: found here