Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Burberry Prorsum Spring 2011


I've been waiting for this one for a looong time and I just knew it wouldn't disappoint. Burberry's F/W 2010 won my heart last spring as my favorite collection of the season between all of the swoon-worthy coats, the shearling collars, the military parkas & overcoats, and of course, least I not forget, the BOOTS!

This season Christopher Bailey continued to amaze with every single piece. Uber cool biker jackets, gorgeous trenches toughened up with studs, my favorite animal prints, metallics, and some of the sexiest little dresses I've ever seen. In a word {or a few}, super sexy, super wild & super must have! Definitely my favorite collection of the season again! So far... :)

Check out the entire collection here.

Images: style.com

11 comments:

Cindy said...

Ooooh... me likey! xo Cindy

and flowers pick themselves said...

i love the shoes + textures. so gorgeous!

xo Alison

Jude said...

I love how everything is so sleek and wild at the same time, super-sexy! Thanks for this amazing run of images! (I could stare at this kind of thing all day:))

The Backseat Stylers said...

Christopher Bailey is a GENIUS. Love this collection.

Draffin Bears said...

Hi Dawn,

Oh aren't the Burberry trench coats fabulous, they always look so smart.
Thank you for sharing this wonderful collection with us.

Hugs
Carolyn

Gina said...

these dresses are so sexy and feminine. I would feel like a million bucks wearing one of these babies!

honey my heart said...

love the dresses! the third green one is amaaaaazing.

Anonymous said...

This is one of the brands I'm always hook on, they're classy and elegant all the time. I've watched their video collection on the web, very impressive!!!

Diana Mieczan said...

I totally agree! I am in love with the button coat and the amazing yellow belt that comes with it:)
Hugs and kisses,darling

lorenabr said...

Love the collection:)

k said...

these are pretty fierce, i love them...wish i had somewhere to wear them lately :)