Friday, September 25, 2009

Honeymoon Part Deux!


We're in the process of booking our second honeymoon. As I mentioned a few months ago, we planned on taking a longer, more adventurous honeymoon sometime around the US Thanksgiving holiday.

Well after much consideration we finally decided to go to London and Amsterdam. We went to London once before 13 years ago (wow I can't believe it's actually been that long!) for our honeymoon after our commitment ceremony. We've been dying to go back for years so we decided it would be the perfect place to go. We have such great romantic memories of the city and listen, I'm not gonna lie, I cannot wait to shop there!!!

After a few days in London, we're going to take a quick flight on over to Amsterdam. We've never been so we're really excited to go.

The flights are booked, now we're just working on hotels. I'd appreciate any recommendations you guys may have. Thanks!!!


LDN - Lily Allen

Image: via Audrey Hepburn Complex

1 comment:

little luxury list said...

I didn't know you had come here after your commitment ceremony - how sweet! Hopefully I'll have a nice list of things to do for you by the time you get here.